Get your boots ready to shop! As the third largest city in Texas, Dallas has the most restaurants per capita in the world. If you’re not trying out a new dish, you can easily find a local boutique to shop or see some of the amazing landmarks. Looking for a new home here? Rental apartment construction is booming and renting in Dallas is very affordable for being such a thriving cosmopolitan city. Every apartment on this list is $900 a person or less.
1. Uptown- 2 bed, 2 bath, 1156sf, $1355/month, $678/roomie
2. Cedars- 2 bed, 2 bath, 913sf, $1505/month, $753/roomie
3. Downtown- 2 bed, 2 bath, 1051sf, $1620/month, $810/roomie
4. Bishop Arts- 2 bed, 2 bath, 1084sf, $1497/month, $749/roomie
5. Uptown- 1 bed, 1 bath, 568sf, $850/month
6. Greenville Ave- 1 bed, 1 bath, 638sf, $899/month
Be sure to contact us to qualify for your 15% first month’s rent rebate!